Highlights of Kerala State budget 2017-18
Wednesday 3rd of May 2017
Sharing is caring
March 6, 2017
The Kerala State budget 2017-18 was presented because of the State Finance Minister Dr Thomas Isaac. It turned out is the best full-fledged budget of the actual Left Democratic front (LDF) government.
With the Budget speech the minister held which the Centre's demonetization move has affected all sectors of life and often will cause economic slump. Additionally,it mentioned that state is ready flying insects Goods and Services Tax.
- Various social welfare measures were announced. More than one lakh homeless website visitors to get houses under budgetary provisions.
- Medicines for management of lifestyle diseases such as blood, diabetes and cholesterol will be free at primary health centres.
- Health data register having medical details epidermis citizens was proposed. Autism parks will be positiioned in all districts of your state.
- Proposed to invest Rs 150 crore on water conservation projects within the wake of state facing its worst drought season.
- Internet facility will be made a right of citizens. Basic free internet services will be provided to 20 lakh poor families. Of this digital connectivity will be boosted.
- High priority was made available to the growth, security and rehabilitation of your women. Rs 68 crore was announced for female protection.
- Separate women battalion, police stations will be there in state and public registry of your sex offenders will be created, which is firstly its kind.
- For achieving target Clean Kerala, Suchitwa Mission was allocated Rs. 127 crore. Efforts will be designed to completely end manual scavenging. Rs 10 crore allocated for mechanization of sewage maintenance.
- Rs 100 crore wass allotted for clean crematoriums with consentrate on clean streets. 3 crore trees can be planted in any length of three years. Rs 50 crore allotted for scientific landfills.