India-Nepal bus service resumes after gap of 27 years
Tuesday 5th of January 2016
A friendship bus service between India and Nepal via Champawat in Uttarakhand starts again after a gap of 27 years. These buses are painted with Indian and Nepalese flags.
- The bus will runs between Kanchanpur in Nepal close to Banbasa border in Champavat district of Uttarakhand and Anand Vihar in New Delhi.
- No special documents are required to travel in these buses.
- A bottle of mineral water would be provided free of cost to the passengers.
- You can get also free Wi-Fi facility.
- The service was suspended 27 years ago in the wake of the Indo-Nepal Trade and Transit Treaty.
- Capital – Kathmandu
- Currency – Nepalese rupee
- Prime Minister – Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli
- President – Bidhya Devi Bhandari