India's Rohan Bopanna and Uruguay's Pablo Cuevas on 23 April 2017 captured their first ATP World Tour team title.
The duo defeated seventh-seeded Spaniards Feliciano Lopez and Marc Lopez 6-3, 3-6, 10-4 in 74 minutes inside Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters final.
Bopanna and Cuevas earned 1000 points inside Emirates ATP Doubles Rankings and share € 253950 in prize money.
About Monte Carlo Masters
• The Monte-Carlo Masters is once a year tennis tournament for male professional players.
• It is actually held in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France.
• The tournament is a section of the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 relating to the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) Tour.
• It is actually played on clay courts.
• The championship was first held in 1897.
• It became an "Open" event in 1969.
• The 2017 Monte-Carlo Masters was the 111th edition within the annual Monte Carlo Masters tournament.
• The 2017 Monte-Carlo Masters Men's Singles title was won by Rafael Nadal.