UPSC Recruitment 2016 – National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination - NDA II - 2016
Sunday 19th of June 2016
Sharing is caring Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2016 in 410 Vacancies.
Job Details :Post Name
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II) 2016Job Location
- All IndiaNo of Vacancy
- 410 Posts National Defence Academy
- 355 Posts (208 for Army, 55 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)Naval Academy
- 55 Posts (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)Age Limit
- Candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2001Last Date for Submission of Online Application
- 15.07.2016Date of Examination
Educational Qualification :For Army Wing of National Defence Academy
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.Note
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.