Subscribe TechModgy to learn about new technologies!

A locking device in which the bottom cylindrical portion is recessed to receive the tip of the locking set screw, is called

A. Ring nut

B. Castle nut

C. Sawn nut

D. Jam nut

Please do not use chat terms. Example: avoid using "grt" instead of "great".