Changing the appearance of a document is called

A. Proofing

B. Editing

C. Formatting

D. All of above

Please do not use chat terms. Example: avoid using "grt" instead of "great".

You can do it
  1. Which type of files can not be navigated using clip-art browser?
  2. To view smaller text on the screen you can ...
  3. _____ formatting is the process of changing the way letters, numbers, punctuation marks, and symbols…
  4. You wished to justify text over the height of paper, which option will you choose...
  5. The key F12 opens a
  6. What is the smallest and largest font size available in Font Size tool on formatting toolbar?
  7. Which of the following is not essential component to perform a mail merge operation?
  8. Ctrl + Left Arrow is used to
  9. When sharing data in Office, the ________ document is the document in which the data was first entere
  10. To autofit the width of column
  11. AutoCorrect was originally designed to replace _________ words as you type.
  12. To use your keyboard instead of the mouse to select tools on the ribbon, you display the KeyTips by…
  13. Ctrl + Right Arrow is used to
  14. How many different positions can you set for drop cap?
  15. Which key is used to select all the text in the document?
  16. To view headers and footers, you must switch to
  17. Switching between portrait and landscape modes involves the:
  18. Ctrl + N is used to
  19. Page Up Key uses for
  20. Selecting text means, selecting?
  21. If you want to convert a symbol or several lines of text into an AutoCorrect entry, you should:
  22. What is a portion of a document in which you set certain page formatting options?
  23. Which indent marker controls all the lines except first line?
  24. Why headers and footers used in MS -Word
  25. What do you mean by vertical separation between columns?
  26. The Word Count command on the Tools menu displays the number of words as well as the number of _____…
  27. The _____ is a short horizontal line indicating the conclusion of a document.
  28. Ctrl + M
  29. The ability to combine name and addresses with a standard document is called _________
  30. To undo the last work, press …..