Learn about new technologies!

What is the correct answer?


Heat conducted through per unit area and unit thick face per unit time when temperature difference between opposite faces is unity, is called

A. Thermal resistance

B. Thermal coefficient

C. Temperature gradient

D. Thermal conductivity

Please do not use chat terms. Example: avoid using "grt" instead of "great".