If the flame of the welding torch is directed towards the progress of welding, then what will you call the welding technique?

A. Forehand welding

B. Flux cored ARC welding

C. Electro slag welding

D. Pulsed spray welding

Please do not use chat terms. Example: avoid using "grt" instead of "great".