Learn about new technologies!

What is the correct answer?


In a metal arc welding process, metal transfer across the arc may take place by a method of material transfer where the metal transfers across the arc is in larger drops. This is at the rate of 100 drops / sec or less, what is this known as

A. Globular transfer

B. Spray transfer

C. GMAW practice

D. Dip transfer