Learn about new technologies!

What is the correct answer?


In a plain milling cutter, the chip space between the back of one tooth and the face of the next tooth is called

A. Face

B. Fillet

C. Gash

D. Land

Please do not use chat terms. Example: avoid using "grt" instead of "great".