Subscribe TechModgy to learn about new technologies!

The amount of heat required to raise the temperature of the unit mass of gas through one degree at constant volume, is called

A. Specific heat at constant volume

B. Specific heat at constant pressure

C. Kilo Joule

D. None of these

Please do not use chat terms. Example: avoid using "grt" instead of "great".