The boxes that are displayed to indicate that the text, pictures or objects are placed in it is called ?

A. Placeholder

B. Word Art

C. AutoText

D. Text box

You can do it
  1. Which of the following font effect is not available in PowerPoint Font dialog box?
  2. To change font size of a selected slide title, you?
  3. Which of the following format options should be used to display dollars on an axis?
  4. List Box and Text box
  5. Which of the following can you use to add times to the slides in a presentation?
  6. To insert a hyperlink in a slide
  7. Which PowerPoint view works best for adding slide transitions ?
  8. Ellipse Motion is a predefined ......
  9. Microsoft PowerPoint is a
  10. How can we view slide show repeated continuously ?
  11. Which of the following bypasses the print dialog box when printing individual slides or an entire presentation?
  12. How we can put a Chart in the presentation using PowerPoint ?
  13. PowerPoint 2000 has....... Number of views
  14. Special effects used to introduce slides in a presentation are known as ?
  15. To select all the boxes of an organization chart
  16. To exit the PowerPoint application, you should
  17. You can edit an embedded organization chart object by
  18. Which of the following allow you to select more than one slide in a presentation?
  19. You can show the shortcut menu during the slide show by
  20. What is the name of the form used to input chart values?
  21. What feature will you use to apply motion effects in between a slide exits and another enters?
  22. Special effects used to introduce slides in a presentation are called
  23. Comments on a presentation can record who wrote them and when they were addeWhats the automatic way…
  24. Which menu provides you options like Animation Scheme, custom Animation, Slide Transition?
  25. We can replace a font on all sides with another font using the...... option
  26. Which of the following should e used when you want to add a slide to an existing presentation?
  27. The selected design template can be applied
  28. What PowerPoint feature will you use to apply motion effects to different objects of a slide?
  29. Which of the following features allows you to view slides in a slide show without manually advancing…
  30. To insert a new slide in the current presentation, we can choose