The feature of Word that automatically adjusts the amount of space between certain combination of characters so that an entire word looks more evenly space What is that feature called?

A. Spacing

B. Kerning

C. Positioning

D. Scaling

Please do not use chat terms. Example: avoid using "grt" instead of "great".