The Word Count command on the Tools menu displays the number of words as well as the number of _____ in the current document.

A. lines

B. characters

C. paragraphs

D. all of the above

You can do it
  1. To verify that the note text is positioned correctly on the page, switch to _____ view or display the…
  2. Which of the following is not a font style?
  3. How can you insert a sound file in your word document?
  4. Which of the following position is not available for fonts on MS Word?
  5. Which key is used to select all the text in the document?
  6. In Word, the mailing list is known as the ____________.
  7. What is the default font size of a new Word document based on Normal template?
  8. Ctrl + I
  9. How can you break the current column?
  10. Background color on a document is not visible in ?
  11. What is the function of CTRL+R in MS-Word
  12. To undo the last work, press ..
  13. Ctrl + N is used to
  14. A _____ is a collection of predefined design elements and color schemes.
  15. When sharing data in Office, the ________ document is the document in which the data was first entere
  16. How can you access the font size tool on formatting toolbar?
  17. When Word flags a possible spelling or grammar error, it also changes the mark on the Spelling and Grammar…
  18. A screen element of MS Word that is usually located below the title bar that provides categorized options…
  19. Essential business letter elements include the _____.
  20. What is gutter margin?
  21. What is the default font used in MS Word document?
  22. Where can you find the Draw Table tool button?
  23. To view headers and footers, you must switch to
  24. The minimum number of rows and columns in MS Word document is
  25. Ctrl + End is used to
  26. Where can you find the horizontal split bar on MS Word screen?
  27. You can move the insertion point in a table
  28. Which key should be pressed to start a new paragraph in MS-Word?
  29. You can detect spelling and grammar errors by
  30. What is the maximum number of lines you can set for a drop cap?