Question No : 1
Economic Planning is a subject: [Asstt Grade 1991]
Question No : 2
'Take off stage' in an economy means: [CBI 1990]
Question No : 3
Which of the following may be termed as long-term objectives of Indian planning?
2. Productive employment generation
3. Growth of 7 per cent per annum
4. Growth in infrastructure
Question No : 4
Which of the statements given below is/are correct? [CDS 2008]
1. Food for Work Programme was launched in India during the 10th Five Year Plan.
2. The Planning Commission in India is a constitutional body.
Question No : 5
Rolling plan was designed for the period: [IAS 2003]
Question No : 6
Which of the following are not correct assessments of the decades of India's Five-Year Plans?
1. There has been very low capital formation
2. Growth has favoured the better off
3. Production has increased substantially though often falling short of targets
4. The public sector has contributed nothing to economic growth
Question No : 7
Who of the following was the author of the chapter on Objectives of Planned Development for the Third Five Year Plan? [IAS 2008]