Subscribe TechModgy to learn about new technologies!

A tapered key which fits in a key-way in the hub and is flat on the shaft, is known as

A. Woodruff key

B. Feather key

C. Flat saddle key

D. Gib head key

Please do not use chat terms. Example: avoid using "grt" instead of "great".