Learn about new technologies!

What is the correct answer?


What is the type of joining process called, where the parts to be welded are kept in contact and rotated relative to each other and axial pressure is applied when the desired temperature is obtained?

A. Ultrasonic welding

B. Forge welding

C. Electron beam welding

D. Friction welding