Learn about new technologies!

What is the correct answer?


The process of removing metal by a cutter which is rotated in the same direction of travel of workpiece, is called

A. Up milling

B. Down milling

C. Face milling

D. End milling

Please do not use chat terms. Example: avoid using "grt" instead of "great".